COVID-19 Message from WIN Hyundai Carson
It is important to us to provide you with information regarding the measures we are taking to ensure your safety surrounding COVID-19. The safety of our customers and team members is our highest priority and we are increasing our cleaning protocols. To ensure your safety, we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations.
- We have instructed our team members to wash their hands regularly, to stay home if they are sick, and to be vigilant about personal and dealership cleanliness.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our dealerships to allow customers and team members to clean their hands frequently.
- We have asked our team members to temporarily refrain from shaking hands with customers and others.
- We have increased the disinfectant cleaning frequency for all high-volume, high-touch areas, including display vehicles, door handles, paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, and counters.
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout our dealerships.
In the event you’re unable to come to our dealership, you can accomplish many of your necessary transactions with Win Hyundai Carson direct by phone or digitally, including scheduling a service appointment, scheduling a sales appointment, or even buying a car for home delivery. If you are uncomfortable coming into the dealership for service, we can arrange to pick up your vehicle, service it, and return it to you. Our drivers will have disinfecting wipes to sanitize the steering wheel, start/stop buttons, and other surfaces as the final step when they return your car.
We will continue to follow the recommended guidelines of the CDC and monitor developments and adjust our efforts swiftly and appropriately. Like everyone, we hope and pray this virus is mitigated as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
On behalf of the entire staff at WIN Hyundai Carson be safe and stay healthy!