Fuel Efficiency:28 CITY / 36 HWY
- Complimentary shuttle
- FREE car wash
- FREE WiFi
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Service waiting lounge
- Cable TV
- Loaner Vehicles
- Vehicle test drive road course
- Popcorn machine
- Towing Available
Odometer is 11001 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000
You Always Win at Win Chevrolet!!!
* Lots of features for the money; distinctive styling; fuel-efficient engines; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* Named the best new car of 2012 by About.com the Hyundai Veloster is back and comes in 3 unique trims, Veloster, Turbo, and Turbo R-Spec for the 2014 edition. Designed to look like nothing else on the road, the bold 3-door design, LED headlight accents and raking contour lines make Veloster instantly recognizable. The Turbo includes standard 18-inch alloy wheels, round chrome-tipped dual exhaust, and a special wide-mouthed grille. With expressive styling and smart features like the stealth third door, the result offers the look of a sporty coupe with the added benefit of easy access for rear-seat passengers. The Veloster's unique 3-door design with glass rear hatch and available panoramic sunroof combine to impressive effect by giving Veloster a roomy and enjoyable interior. There's also split fold-down rear seatbacks to make room for gear for those great adventures. The available 450-watt Dimension AM/FM/SiriusXM Satellite Radio/CD/MP3 audio system delivers plenty of power with 8 speakers - including an 8-inch subwoofer. Access all of your information, navigation, and entertainment options via a multimedia LCD touchscreen that measures 7 inches - the largest in its class. You'll be amazed by Veloster's 1.6L GDI engine. It's both strong and efficient, generating up to 138 horsepower and delivering up to an EPA-estimated 35 MPG Highway. The Veloster Turbo uses the same GDI technology combined with a twin-scroll turbo to give it 201 horsepower and an excellent weight-to-horsepower ratio while still delivering an incredible EPA-estimated 33 MPG Highway. Hyundai's innovative Blue Link in-car wireless connectivity system offers amazing information, entertainment, technology and safety features. From advanced voice recognition that lets you search points of interest to SOS Emergency Assistance. Blue Link can also start your Veloster via a mobile phone app, a toll-free number or the Owner's Website, provided you have push button start as well. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If your budget is limited to around $25K, but you want something smart, stylish and totally unique, the 2014 Hyundai Veloster delivers it in an affordable, fun and fuel-efficient package. You can even get a slick 6-speed manual transmission – an increasingly rare feature these days. Source: KBB.com
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options; taxes; title; registration; delivery, processing and handling fee; dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 310-971-2114 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.